The 63rd Annual Show of the National Association of Wine and Beermakers will take place 14th-16th April 2023 at The Royal Court Hotel, Coventry.
The main event of the show is a wine and beer competition judged by National Guild judges.
On Friday night we will be tasting wines and beers made by the participants – please see this post for more details.
Information about the show:
- The Show Schedule – read this to get full details of the show and rules
- To register for the show and enter you will need to complete the forms and send as directed on the form:
- You can download the rules of the competition and the entry guidelines.
- The recipes for this year’s members classes are available to download or here:
- To be eligible to enter, there are criteria in the Schedule. Some classes are open to all, but all classes can be entered by members, so please consider membership.
The show is an opportunity to get your wines and beers tasted by other Homebrewers as well as official guild judges. There are social events including beer and wine tastings, and a dinner on Saturday evening. There will also be the opportunity to drink our own home-brewed beers during the conference in the designated areas.
The Show Schedule is also available in A5 leaflet format.
The Meal Choices Form is also available in Word Format.