The 64th Annual Show of the National Association of Wine and Beermakers will take place over the weekend of 19th-21st April 2024 at The Royal Court Hotel, Coventry.
The main event of the show is a wine and beer competition judged by National Guild judges.
The weekend planning is making good progress.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available.
Please check back to get the latest details.
On Friday night we will be tasting wines and beers made by the participants
– more details soon.
Information about the show:
- The Show Schedule – read this to get full details of the show and rules.
- To register for the show and enter you will need to complete and submit the forms as directed:
- The Show Entry and Conference Booking form is now available online for testing. Paper versions in both Word and PDF formats can be downloaded if required but will need to be posted with the appropriate fees.
- The Menu Choices form is now available online for testing.
Paper versions in Word and PDF formats can be downloaded but will need to be posted to the Show Liasion Officer, but they must be received by 2nd March 2024.
- The Hotel Room Booking form is now available online for testing.
Paper versions in Word and PDF formats can be downloaded.
Online forms are the preferred method.
- You can download the competition rules and the entry guidelines.
- The recipes for this year’s members classes are available to download or here:
- To be eligible to enter, there are criteria in the Schedule. Some classes are open to all, but all classes can be entered by members, so please consider membership.
The show is an opportunity to get your wines and beers tasted by other Homebrewers as well as official guild judges. There are social events including beer and wine tastings, and a dinner on Saturday evening. There will also be the opportunity to drink our own home-brewed beers during the conference in the designated areas.